Advertising

28 April 2016

Zhujiajiao Water Ancient Town, Shanghai, China (朱家角) -1-


Zhujiajiao is where Zhu family lived in there around 1700years ago.
There are many ancient buildings still line at there with riverside.
Zhujiajiao is called Venice of the East.
I took many pics at Zhujiajiao so I gonna post separately.
When I arrived at Zhujiajiao, I felt their mood like buildings looks good on river.

Traveller




This house is villa for some rich guy, they open this villa for sightseeing when they didn't stay here.





A bamboo grove. I imagined a bamboo grove from Chinese martial art film, but it was a bit different... :(

A fish family. They always play together :)


Chinese style ancient boat.

This stone looks like di*k but I don't know why it was cut.




Ancient boat by boatman no engine, but this boat's speed was not so slow, so I surprised.


Other boat.

Traditional costume stores beside river.


Continue Next Post Zhujiajiao -2-

No comments:

Post a Comment