Advertising

26 April 2016

Hakgasan Hot Spring(Spa), Hahoe Folk village, Braised chicken at Andong, Korea


I suddenly felt to escape my usual day. So I just travel to Andong, South Korea.
I didn't think about anything but I took over 5hours to take public transportation from Incheon city to Andong city.
I decide to go to Andong coz one of my close friend living at there.
Actually, I wanted time to think about many things so take long time is good for me.

This is a Andong bus terminal at night.
Night view was not bad.

Pork grill. It's a famous at South Korea, but this restaurant is a bit rare because they sell pork 600g by dish.
I forgot to take a picture restaurant name....

I think some staff are Chinese because their pronunciation was little bit strange for me.
But I like that kinds of pronunciation coz sounds like cute. :)

It's a service from staff, Stir-fried Cartilage.

It's Kyeongsangdo local drink Charm-soju.

There is famous Korean fried chicken restaurant.

There is lots of garlic on the fried chicken.

My friend and me at fried chicken restaurant.jpg

I've got hang over, so I went hot spring at Andong, name is Hakgasan. Here is the map of Andong city.

There were so crowded even in the early morning. There is already full until 4 parking area...so I had hard time to park a car. Cost is 5,000won and it's cheap I think.

After I enjoyed Hakgasan hot spring, I ate salted grilled mackerel. It was awesome!!!
I ate really soon....so I couldn't take a picture... :(
And then I wanted to enjoy Andong city more, so I had to decide where I go...
Andond dam is famous for night view, so I except it, Dosan Seowon is oppsite site of there..so I choose Hahoe Folk village.
Andong Folk village is famous at Korea coz many people live in there still keep traditional way.

Waterwheel in front of entrance at Hahoe Folk Village.

There is traditional market at Hahoe Folk Village, just think about restaurants and souvenir stores.

It's a ticket to enter, price is 3,000 won.
After buy ticket, I enter and take shuttle bus to reach at Folk village. It just takes 3mins.
Actually, Andong Hahoe Folk village became famous after Queen Elizabeth of England visited on April 21, 1999. And then there added to the UNESCO World Heritage list on July 31, 2010. After get off the shuttle bus, I could see Queen Elizabeth memorial hall.

From the beginning, There are many Hanoks which is traditional Korean-style house.
And people still live at there so sometimes I could see Gas-Electronic meter... It spoiled mood sometimes.
Their atmosphere is so calm and fresh air, I could feel healing.

Entrance of Yangjindang. It's the oldest house at there.


Selfie with my friend at Yangjindang.

Inside Yangjindang.

Folk alley. I love this kind of atmosphere.

Snap shot from my friend.

There is a Samsindang. It's kinds of Korean shamanism that people pray this tree to have son long time ago. People believed this is a incarnation of Samsin grand mother who take charge making son.

White one is the paper which someone wrote their wishes and tied there.
I just prayed to make girl friend ardently...
 Memorial photo :)

Comparing between Bukchon Hanok Village and Andong Hahoe Folk village has a bit differences. These shared that people still live in. There are Giwajips which a tile-roofed house at Bukchon Hanok Village, but there are thatched-roof house at Andong Hahoe Folk Village. Both of them are Korean traditional way of houses, but difference style.

It's a trail beside river.

I can see Nakdong River.

I heard there has so great view on spring and fall season. There are lots of cherry blossoms.

I found good place to sightseeing over river, so I moved at there.

I found boat to carry me.

There is strong wind at that time...so my hair was....T.T

This is a boat that only carry person. Don't miss this boat after enjoy opposite site.


Took a picture on the boat.

It's a panorama pic on the top of Buyongdae. There is Andong Hahoe Folk Village.


After sightseeing Andong Hahoe Folk Village, I moved to eat Braised chicken.
Chicken dish is famous at Korea, and braised chicked is special one.

There is my friend's favorite braised chicken restaurant.

I waited to eat this for over 30mins.. But this braised chicken was soooo delicious, sweet and little bit spicy.

It's a salted grilled mackerel package. I didn't forget this dish, so I bought one.

An Andong Soju. It also famous soju in Korea, but I couldn't drink this during this trip. So I bought it. I took these pics in bus, so quality of pic is low...sorry....

If you guys want to enjoy countryside feeling with traditional culture at Korea, visiting Andong city is good choice.
I enjoyed 2days one night for Andong city. I think this schedule and add one course Dosan Seowon is enough to enjoy Andong city.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the helpful post. I will be going to 안동 soon and this helped me plan my trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have more questions, give here comment!

      Delete