Advertising

20 April 2016

西湖(Xihu) West Lake, 杭州(Hangzhou), China


This posting is about China.
Xīhú locate western of 杭州(Hángzhōu), and is made 8century.
If you have a plan to visit Shanhai, I recommend visit west lake.

I think there are two problem the enjoying China.
First of all, dish. Almost all Chinese dishes including lots of spices and use oil. So foods may not suit for your taste. I also felt too greasy and smells damn. Just tried to adapt. I could adapt that kinds of smell and taste after a day.
Second, smell. Except dishes, I'm not sure the reason, but you will smell after you arrive at China just since airport or inside airplane if you don't have luck. lol

China is so big and chinese is difficult. so I went with agency. Agency prepared mini bus, so I do not how to go there.


My hotel was at Shanghai, and I took around 3hours by bus.
I heard Xihu is the best spot for wedding photo, so I could see some people who preparing wedding.


you can enjoy by traditional boat at Xihu like this



but...these boat usually take many people together.. so it was not comfortable....

So I recommend this kind of private boat that you can enjoy just with your friend and also can eat some dishes and drinks on the boat.


you also can see many traditional structures on the Xihu when you take boat.





Xihu is really big over your thinking. I saw Xihu at first, I thought this is not so big..... but after took a boat, it was totally wrong...

I think water quality is not so clean just looks like... but lots of fishes at there.. so I can't judge it.

When I went xihu, the temperature was around 36'C and really humid. I'm not sure but it might August.
Many people could not speak English, so it makes a bit difficult to enjoy, but I think body language was enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment