Advertising

25 April 2016

東方明珠塔 Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai, China


Oriental Pearl TV Tower at Shanghai is one of fifth tallest in the world.
When I saw Oriental Pearl TV Tower, I just felt it's tall....very tall....
It's a point at there that is can walk on top of the tower, and floor is made by kind of transparent glass. It feels like walk on the sky!!

When I saw Namsan Tower at Korea, I felt it just hmmmmmmmmm.
But When I saw Oriental Pearl TV Tower, I felt it's really tall!!!!

It's me with my mom in front of Oriental Pearl TV Tower.

There is inside Oriental Pearl TV Tower.
When I went to Oriental Pearl TV Tower, there is car expo at that time.


It's a view on the observatory.


It's me again :)
I could see the ground on the observatory coz of transparent floor.
So I felt little bit scared, and somebody jumped at there... It made me more scared.


Huangpu river

Huanpu river Cruise.
It's my plan to take that cruise at night time, so I check cruise. lol



I tried to lie on the floor.
When I lay on the floor, my leg might be shaked.


It's a floor.



After sight-seeing observatory on Oriental Pearl TV Tower, I went museum at ground floor at Oriental Pearl TV Tower.
There were wax dolls that show Chinese living condition since long time ago until now by time.





There is Oriental Pearl TV Tower night view from Huangpu river.

Night view was sooooo beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment