Advertising

21 April 2016

Namba, Dotonbori, Osaka, Kansai, Japan





This upcoimg post is about Osaka, Japan.
If you enjoy vape, it is a bit annoying to enjoy at Japan.
yeah,,, it is okay you can bring your vape to Japan if your point of departure does not claim about your vape. But when you will depart from Japan, the airport security claim about your vape due to liquid. So you have to prepare liquid bag to bring vape.
 
I really shocked that many Japanese didn't speak english even it is really easy...
That's why I had hard time to find hotel and check in. Some hotels didn't gave me the room even they had... I saw following Japanese people checked in even I couldn't... The receptionist just said "Sorry, No room..." again and again...
So, if you have a plan to visit Japan, I recommend just book hotel on online first.
 
Kansai Airport

 


When I arrive at Kansai airport, It was around 5pm, But I couldn't find attractive restaurant at there, so I just move to Namba station where is the one of hot spots at Osaka especially for young generation.

airport station and ticket machine.
I decided to go to Namba, so I used Nankai line

Nankai line is red color. beside here, you can see blue color line it's JR line, so you have to check your destination and which line is better choice.

this is the ticket for Kansai airport to Namba station. cost is 920 yen and take 47min. the ticket looks like old way. lol

map around Namba station. I had a plan to go to Dotonbori to watch glico guy who pose his hand up on electronic display, he is landmark at Osaka.

inside metro.
metro is almost similar with Korea. so it is not strang for me.

This is the unique one.
metro has some place for only woman.

in front of Nankai line Namba station

These pics are going to Dotonbori. Finding way is so easy. Just across the road and go straight. But I wanted to watch local place, so I enter alley.



 Glico gusy at Dotonbori.

It's me in fromt of Glico guy.
 
After sightseeing at Dotonbori, I met my Japanese friend Makoto and move to restaurant for dinner.

near Namba station. hmmm How can I expain here... just between Namba station and Dotonbori.
 
 
Sliced law clam (Kai sashimi)

Sushi

Grilled Tuna with draft beer
 
When I told my friend to take me pub where I can enjoy traditional drinks Sake, he picked me up here. Amataro Izakaya
 
 
Staff fills over my glass with kind of bowl.
Traditional way to drink is that drink glass at first, and drink bowl.
It depends on person, but usually drink glass and fill again glass by alcohol in the bowl
 
Next day I went famous Takoyaki restaurant near comedy theater at  Namba
Lots of famous celebrities' signature inside restaurant.

Takoyaki (ball shaped Japanes snack with octopus) is little bit sweet and sooooo delicious.

Okonomiyaki (pancake with seafood)
 
 
That's all of my travel at Namba and Dotonbori. There is central city of Kansai area, so I just spent little time at here and moved to Kyoto, Umeda at Osaka. So I will post these areas next time.
Before I went Japan I really considered about hotel fee.
I felt online booking is a bit expensive, so I just went at there with no booking. But checked in at there is really difficult. Some hotels that can use english is almost same price with online....
So my friend helped me to check in... He said usual cost for domestic is around 30~40 US dollar for each person. Ah...of course, it depends on its facilities.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment