Advertising

22 April 2016

Moalboal, Cebu, Philippine

 
 
This post is about Moalboal, southern beach of Cebu.
I think Cebu is attractive what I want to go again. This may almost similar feature among South-East Asia countries.
Here is good at public peace, can speak English, not so many exposed by tour magazines among South-East Asia.
 
I think if you go to travel Cebu, It is enough that just stay Cebu city four days(including east area like Bohol and Mactan island), and move to southern area two~three days, and move to northern area two days.
 
I think I can recommend two~three places for southern part of Cebu, and Moalboal is one of these.
 
I went Moalboal with many friends, so I rented van.
But if you want to use bus, you can find bus at southern bus terminal in Cebu city.
 
took a picture during riding shoreline. 

At that time, the van had something problem.. so I had to take a rest around 15 mins at here.

With my friends Jisoo, me, Fumiya and Jaeho.

It's a van for guys I rented
Actually, It's not for guys, but girls might get off van for relax at that time :)

I took around 3 hours and half, we finally arrived dolphin resort we booked.
This is my first trip at Cebu and I really satisfied with this resort.


This lamp is so nice, so it was great to see night view with drinks.
I felt little bit strange with my friends at first, but after drink at night, I felt so close with my friends.



This dish is my first lunch after reached here, I forgot the name...
It was not so cheap compare with philippine price. It was around 500 peso.
I think this resort is for foreigner, so had great facilities and high cost.
I couldn't speak english at that time, so I just used body-language, so I didn't ask many things....

When I went here, weather was not so good...strong wind and cloudy. But I didn't care about it. lollol


Beside resort.
I rented Bangka boat for island hopping tour, for ten people was 2000peso.

Papaya-Banana juice. It was sooooo great.

Relaxing
 

Relax with friends


Restaurant at night

We wanted BBQ for dinner, but it wasn't available by myself.
If you want BBQ, you just tell the staff and they will cook.

Night view at swimming pool in the resort.
Beside swimming pool, there are some tables and benches, so I could play with my friends at here.

Breakfast together.

Last group photo at Moalboal.
I went to moalboal with many friends, but we played 3~4people each.
If you want to go to white beach, you have to walk around 5mins.
Before white beach, there is also beach, but there are lots of somethings(?), so it's a bit dangerous to play at there.

We were Korean and Japanese mixed group. It was my first international experience.
After this travel, I decided study english and make more foreign friends....

Anyway, if you want to activities at beach like island hoppong tour, you can, not can have to negotiate them. When I tried to ngotiate the price, they reduce price around quarter....
I think it means that price is gyp....

I'm gonna post Kawasan waterfall next time it is good course after enjoyed Moalboal before go back to Cebu city.


No comments:

Post a Comment