Advertising

19 April 2016

Malapascua island, Cebu, Philippine




Upcoming posting is the best vacation spot I have been.
Malapascua is one of the islands at Philippine, and many people vote one of top ten diving spot in the world.
But I'm gonna post about Malapascua for relaxation not for activities.

How to reach at Malapascua?

1. go to northern bus terminal in Cebu city.

2. take bus to Maya(185peso by air conditioner bus, it usually take 3:30).

If you don't want take bus, you can take cab. It usually spend 2000 peso from Cebu city to Maya harbor(one way).

Philippine bus system is first come first serve basis. If you see the bus, just take and sit.
later, a staff will come and collect money.

Ps. Air conditioner is a bit strong, so it is better you prepare long sleeves.


3. after arrive Maya harbor, take Bangka boat to Malapascua(100 peso).




This is the view when I reached at Malapascua at first.


This is the view in front of Tepanee resort I booked

toward seaside

I looked for hotel at first, but resort is better choice I think.
I searched a lot of resorts and I choose Tepanee resort.
My first consideration was that resort has private beach and great restaurant.
Tepanee resort owners were two Italian, one worked at reception and other worked at restaurant.
I'm not sure whether this reason or not, when I went at there, all visitors were western people except us and staffs.

toward resort entrance and restaurant

dishes


with my friends


Superior cottages

 my friend

Private beach 


dinner at second restaurant with sunset.

memorial photo with my friends.

during waiting Bangka boat


We spent a bit over 2000peso each person for this 2days 1night trip including drinks, dishes, and room fee.
If we didn't use taxi to go back, we may spend 1500 peso each person.
I think it is really economic compared to quality.
So, I strongly recommend the Malapascua island if you have a plan to visit Cebu, Philippine.

No comments:

Post a Comment