Advertising

24 April 2016

Kinrin lake, Folk Craft Village Yufuin, Kyushu, Japan

 
 
This post is about Yufuin, Kyushu, Japan.
It's second post about Japan, but it was my first trip at Japan...lol
There was strong earthquake at Kyushu, after I saw the news...I thought this trip...
Japanese were sooo kindly at that time..I hope people who I met during my travel are safe...
 
THis is a Fukuoka airport. I heard there is really small airport, but it was better I thought before.
After I arrived at Fukuoka airport, I tried to find smoking area and it was east to find.

It's a Udon. I think this Udon is kinds of Korean food rather than Japanese food.
hmm. Udon is originally Japanese dish, but this restaurant made it Korean way, Not Japanese traditional way I think....

The most difficult thing I was at Kyushu is buying cigarette.
Vending machine is common at Japan, so people usually but cigarette by vending machine...
But it is for only domestic person, foreigner can not buy cigarette by vending machine due to national ID card. So I had to buy cigarette at convenience store..but finding convenience store is difficult at countryside.... :(
So when I found convenience store, I bought cigarette two or three packs at a time :)

This is Kinrin lake at Yufuin. It's sooooooooooooooo beautiful lake.
Kinrin means golden color fish's scales. I think lake reflect sunshine, it made picture better.

Haha, It's me. I like to take a selfie at great spot.
Actually, Take a picture by others is better, but selfie has a unique emotion I think.

Damn it.
Shaked my hand.....:(
It was great view with japanese who wearing traditional cloth...but damn my hand...T.T

Soft ice cream famous at Japan. Coz there are lots of stock farms at Japan and they pasture cows..

This croquette is famous coz this croquette got a prize on competition, but...it was not delicious for me.... but my cousin love it. It depends on taste.

This is the store that located entrance of Folk Craft Village at Yufuin.

This is the way of Folk Craft Village, but I could not feel about traditional.....
There are a lot of souvenir stores.... Just souvenir stores and few houses..

It's a small shrine.
There are a lot of shrines at Japan...I could see over 30 shrines just during three days...

No comments:

Post a Comment