Advertising

22 April 2016

Kawasan Falls, Cebu, Philippine



Kawasan waterfall is located Badian area and there is really countryside....
I get off in front of small catholic church and small supermarket.
At there, a bottle of Coke is just 10peso....OMG.....

 Pass by catholic church, we can go inside of mountain(?) forest(?).

I took around 10mins by walk, I could see so beautiful waterfall. It's a Kawasan water fall.



I seted my bag side of waterfall, and relaxed with beer! :)

It's essential to wearing life vest.
There looks not so deep...but at some points, It suddenly getting deeper...so it's a bit dangerous.
That's why life vest is essential and do not ignore that.

This is raft by person that famous specialty of Kawasan waterfall
The guys use only ropes to move raft.
Cost is 1000peso by a raft regradless of number of people.
Raft went into waterfall, it was awesome! like water massage! lol


I think Kawasan waterfall is awesome, but just it's all I posted above.
So I guess maximum half day is enough at here....
So my recommendation course to south part of Cebu is that go to Moalboal at first, and during go back to Cebu city, stop over Kawasan waterfall. I think it's a best course to enjoy.

If you want to see about Moalboal just click this. It will move my another post about Moalboal.

No comments:

Post a Comment