Advertising

15 May 2015

Korean beef grill



There are awesomely delious foods which are beef grill. This is my favorite dishes in Korea.
It is little bit similar with steak, but it has some differences.
First, it grills by ourselves. Chef just prepare raw beef for customer. That is why we can suitable cook for our taste. 
Second, it is not usually think like steak.
Third, grill together and cut and separate each person. It usually use scissors for cut instead of knife.
You can easily understand it like BBQ in inside restaurant.
We used to grill beef with garlic, rice cake, and Kimchi.
ah, also with drinks. haha.
Actually, Beef grill is little bit expensive in Korea, but there were promotion event when I went there for eat it! It was soooooooo great timing!!!! I ate these foods almost half price!!


Thick skirt

 Thick skrit, Soju (Korean drink), and beer

Sirloin


I lost beef ribs pics.
At that time, I ate 3parts of beef which are Thick skrit, Sirloin, and Beef ribs with my group study member on TOEFL.
Actually, I'm studying TOEFL for graduate school in Canada or America.
English is really difficult for me even though I keep studying.



Korean beef grill which name is Woowangwoo(우왕우) in Sinchon, Seoul, Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment